Invenio is the first and single revolutionary step taken towards turning a dream into reality in the metal detector industry !
Since the 1930s, when the conventional metal detectors have surfaced, although metal detectors have been successful as far as providing many new features in parallel to advancements in the technology, they have not been sufficient enough in terms of meeting the expectations of users.
What we see today is that competitors in the industry have been signing off on many patents for many years, yet even today they could not go beyond generating basic beeps and IDs for targets and reached a deadlock.
On the other hand, users have been expecting a lot more from a detector:
1. To discover deeper targets
2. To know what type of a metal the detected target is
3. To see the real depths and
4. The shapes of targets
5. To determine the dimensions of targets
6. To detect ground anomalies/cavities
Nokta Detectors, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta has achieved to develop the world's first Smart Detector & Imaging system - the Invenio. Nokta owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
Invenio is designed as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all hobby detectors (coin and relic) as well as gold nugget detectors in the future.
IPTU SENSOR (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
Developed by Nokta & Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.
- Artificial Intelligence : The Artificial Neural Network enables the device to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms!
- Multi-Purpose : Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc.. In short all you are looking for underground!
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability : Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- High Performance and Unmatched Depth : Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect.
- Fast Recovery Speed : Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
3 Non-Motion Search Modes : Basic / Expert / Ground Anomaly & Cavity
3 Motion Search Modes : All Metal / Fast / Deep
- Archive : You can save all 3D graphs and screen shots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
- 17 Languages : English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection : The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Online Firmware Updates : Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- Vibration : When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight : Invenio's screen backlight and the flashlight, which illuminates your scan area, enable you to detect in the dark as well.
Operating System: Embedded Linux System
Graphic Process OPEN GL
Sensor IPTU (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
Operating Principle: VLF
Operating Frequency: Invenio Pro 5kHz/14kHz/20kHz
Audio Frequencies: 150Hz - 700Hz adjustable
Search Modes: 3 Non-Motion (Basic/Expert/Ground Anomaly & Cavity) and 3 Motion (All Metal/Fast/Deep)
Iron Audio: Yes
Tone Break: Yes
Notch Filter: Yes
Languages: English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
Ground Balance: Automatic / Manual / Tracking
Frequency Shift: Yes
Sensitivity Setting: 01-99
Target ID: 00-99
Search Coils Invenio Pro:INV28 Waterproof DD 28x18cm, INV40 Waterproof DD 40x35cm, INV56 Waterproof DD 56x49cm
Display 7" 800x480 18 Bit RGB TFT Screen
LED Flashlight: Yes
Weight System Box: 1.7kg (with 5500 mAh battery) Shaft and Handle: 2.4kg
Length 121cm -152cm adjustable
Shaft Battery: 7.4 V 5400 mAh LiPo
System Box Battery: 7.4 V 5500 mAh LiPo
System Box Spare Battery: 7.4 V 9500 mAh LiPo (included in pro package only)
Shaft Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours
System Box Battery: Approximately 5 hours
System Box Spare Battery: Approximately 9 hours
Warranty: 2 years
Patents Displaying the shape & dimensions of metals, displaying the depth of metals, displaying ground anomalies / cavities
Nokta Ivenio PRO PACKAGE'
1 - System Box
2 - Shaft & Handle
3 - IPTU Sensor
4 - INV40 Search Coil
5 - INV56 Search Coil
6 - INV28 Search Coil
7 - Headphones
8 - System Box Carrying Case
9 - Spare 9500mAh LiPo Battery
10 - AC Charger
11 - Car Charger
12 - USB Cable
13 - Harness/Carrying Belt/Bungee Cord
14 - Coil Mounting Hardware
15 - IPTU Sensor Carrying Bag
16 - Protective Covers
17 - Screen Sunshade
18 - INV56 Carrying Bag
19 - Waterproof (IP67) Hard Transport Case